Accommodation at the Pinzgauer Hütte
Rooms, family rooms & dormitories
The Pinzgauer Hütte lodge has a total number of sleeping possibilities for up to 46 people. Bright and friendly rooms are provided, furnished with bunk beds and sinks, whereby the men’s and women’s showers and the toilets are located in the corridor. You are also welcome to use a drying and ski room. Our guests can expect a high level of comfort whilst sitting together in the cosy “Pinzgauer” and “Naturfreunde” lounge with a tiled fireplace.
- 3 x 4-person room with 2 bunk beds each
- 2 x Family rooms with 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed each – also suitable as a family room
- 6 x 2-person room with 1 bunk bed each
- and 14 places in the Dormitory (2 double beds, 2 bunk beds and 6 single beds)
From our rooms located to the south and the dormitory, you can enjoy a marvellous view onto the Hohe Tauern mountain range.
- Our rooms are equipped with woollen blankets in the summer and with duvets in the winter
- Additional woolen blankets can be found in the dormitory in summer and winter
- For reasons of hygiene, and to spare the environment, we ask you to use a sleeping bag liner in summer. This regulation applies in summer and in winter for overnight stays in the dormitory. Sleeping bag liners can be loaned from us at the lodge subject to a washing fee.
Our guests are kindly requested to bring their own towels and slippers.
We accept cash payment. Card payment is possible from 150 euros
Open daily from December 15th to the end of March
7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m